The following reservation and change conditions apply to group reservations from 1.12.2014:
- Reservations should be made by email to info(a)atreenalin.fi
- A reservation by up to ten people for the park’s normal opening hours must be made no later than three working days before the scheduled event, or at least one week before the event if it involves subcontracted food and other services. The one-week advance reservation period also applies to groups of 10-20 people, and there is a two-week advance reservation period for groups of more than 20 people.
- If the reservation applies to an exceptional opening day, it must be made no later than two weeks before the planned event.
- When making a reservation, the customer must provide contact details, a billing address, the adventure times (date, time and duration), and the number of adventurers.
- Cancellations must be made no later than the above minimum reservation period. For later cancellations, we charge 50% of the price of the event and included food and other services in accordance with the declared number of people.
- Minor changes to services and the number of people invoiced must be made no later than three working days prior to the event (or one week in the case of related services). Changes leading to a reduction in the size of the group must be made in accordance with the original minimum reservation period, or we will have to charge for the original size of the group. If the group size is increased, the minimum reservation period for the new group size must be followed.
- An unused reservation that is not cancelled in advance will be charged at 100%.
- The customer undertakes to comply with the park’s opening hours, unless otherwise agreed, together with rules and regulations and instructions provided by staff. Additional services may be subject to specific conditions, separately specified.
- Each participant must become familiar with the safety instructions in advance and accept them by his or her signature.
- We seek to resolve possible disputes immediately on the spot, and all complaints must be submitted accordingly. Complaints must be confirmed in writing or by email within three days.
- If the adventure cannot be provided or can be provided only in part, owing to force majeure, such as strong wind or thunderstorm, each participant will receive a refund ticket, entitling the participant to a new adventure when weather permits.
- The invoicing fee is € 8 and the payment period is 7 days, which is also the notice period. A possible notice, however, does not automatically extend the payment period.
- The penalty interest rate is 7.5 % and the reminder charge for a legal person is 16 Euros.